Solitude Mission, Vision, and Values
Solitude's Mission and Vision:
- To be the premier wealth management firm for United pilot families – by transforming the way they retire and live.
- The right work, done the right way, creates the most value
- Work is our product. Optimal work is the best path to funding a life you want and need.
- Work is at the heart of our asset philosophy – stocks inevitably grow in value from the continuous work of others.
- We do what we say
- We will power our processes with reliable action, and follow our own advice when it applies to our life as well.
- We do what matters.
- Timely goal funding, active account work, and relationships – knowing our clients well - matter more than chasing market returns or passive advice.
- Our training and experience allows us to do what you shouldn’t do, don’t want to do, don’t know how to do, or don’t know even needs to be done.
- We do our work with integrity
- The fiduciary standard as stated by the US Court of Appeals: “Not Honesty alone …but an honor the most sensitive is the standard of behavior”. We strive to reach that ideal.
- We are always ready to listen, and to learn, but use integrity to know where to stand firm.